Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Christmas Harry!

Hopefully people know where that title is from :)

Grandpa gave us our Christmas money before we left from Thanksgiving and we were so grateful! On Wednesday we were finishing registering, and I wanted SO badly to register for a new camera. Logan had been borrowing his Dad's and mine just struggles all together so i never take it anywhere. So while staring longingly at this camera that I wanted I had a genius idea! Christmas present!

so we went to best buy and bought this beauty! :)
 pcmprd143300050011_sc.jpg Front Detail
I think this is the one, but it doesn't say anything about the HD video it takes in the description. Isn't that awesome? 

So that night Logan had a basketball and I put our new camera to good use! 


The first picture on the new camera! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!! 


My studly man :) 


He might be mad I posted this picture... but I think he's cute :) 


Here's Logan's really, um, mature and good looking team. Haha, at least they're good at basketball! I think they're undefeated and so far they've won both games in the championship tournament! Hopefully they keep it up and Logan gets another championship shirt so I can wear one of them :)  


Adria was mad she was still in her work clothes, but I think she's just supporting the team, that's their name, 
5 Buck Pizza :) 


Relaxing after our long day! SO HAPPY! :) 

1 comment:

KaraLyn said...

So cute. Thanks for posting. I love seeing what you are up to. Who's Harry?